Adopt a Dog Today!
. . . . . .
Dog Adoption Application
Filling out a Dog Adoption Application does not guarantee you an adoption. It does help us determine if the dog you inquire about is suitable for your home and to suggest others not yet on our site.
- We reserve the right to approve or deny any application and the right not to disclose the reason.
- We reserve the right to visit the home where the dogs will be residing prior to adoption.
- All family members and any pets living in the prospective home must meet the dog prior to adoption.
- We do not allow any of our dogs to be chained, tied up, or locked in a garage. We do not allow our dogs to be crated for more than 4 hours except at bed time.
- Our dogs are “family” dogs. We do not allow our dogs to be “outside only”.
- We do not adopt out any of our dogs without a securely fenced yard.
- Apartments must be located downstairs with an enclosed, fenced patio. The fence must be 5 or 6 feet high.