Adoption Application for Cats
Adopt a Cat Today!
. . . . . .
Cat Adoption Application
Filling out a Cat Adoption Application does not guarantee you an adoption. It does help us determine if the cat you inquire about is suitable for your home and to suggest others not yet on our site.
- We reserve the right to approve or deny any application and the right not to disclose the reason.
- We reserve the right to visit the home where the cats will be residing prior to adoption.
- Applicant must be the person actually adopting the cat. We do not adopt our cats as ‘gifts’ unless the person who will be responsible for the cat meets the cat to be adopted.
- Our cats are “family” cats and are to be inside-only. Litter boxes must be inside.
- Renters must have landlord approval. Owners must provide proof of ownership.
- All pets in the home must be spayed/neutered and current on vaccinations (unless medical reason prohibits).
- Our adoption applications must be submitted by an adult 18 years of age or older. Applications submitted by minors under 18 years of age will not be accepted. If the applicant lives with parents or guardians, the parents need to be contacted and must approve of the adoption.