Pet Loss Support
Animal Friends Connection Humane Society understands this difficult time that pet owners have to go through.
Pet loss is never an easy situation, especially if your animal companion felt more like a family member than a pet. We offer Pet Loss Support for those in need.
This private consultation allows you to share your feelings, memories, and overall is there to make you feel less alone.
Not interested in a group setting? No problem. Here are some suggested topics to explore on your own:
- When is it time to say goodbye
- Extended grieving for a past pet
- Why a pet loss makes us feel guilty
- Specific arrangements for euthanasia
- How to take care of your pets remains
- How to memorialize your pet
- Should I get another pet?
- How to best help my child deal with a pet loss