- This event has passed.
16th Annul AFCHS Fiesta
August 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
Support Animal Friends Connection Humane Society’s 16th annual Fiesta Dinner to benefit the animals. To be held on Saturday, August 25, 2018. 5PM to 9PM. Enjoy good food and a no-host bar in a beautiful country garden setting, in between Lodi and Stockton (tickets must be pre-purchased and will not be sold at the location of the event, address to the event is on the tickets). “Music, Great Raffle and Silent Auction. Purchase tickets by August 24th . Help us to help the animals, we provide medical, including major medical, to the animals we adopt. For more information call (209) 365-0535.
You can purchase Fiesta Dinner tickets using PayPal or Network for Good.
1. Be sure to tell us how many tickets you want and your name, email as well as a telephone number so that we can contact you and give you the address to the event.
2. Let us know if you are purchasing a table of 8 for $300.00. Otherwise it is $40.00 per ticket.
3. Tickets will be left at the front gate for you
We look forward to seeing you there.
CATERING BY HABANERO HOTS
Dinner, Hors d’oeuvre’s and desert
MUSIC FOR ALL AGES
“Oh, So You Think You Can Dance?”
1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
Tickets $40 per person, $300 for table of 8
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
– Animal Friends Connection, 933 S. Cherokee Lane, Lodi, (209) 365-0535
– Sheri’s Sonshine Nutrition Center, 6 N. School Street in Downtown Lodi
– Gluskin’s Photolab & Studio, 2043 Pacific Avenue, Stockton
– Foot Solutions Stockton Stone Creek Village Shopping Center, 5759 Pacific Avenue #120, Stockton