Foster a Pet Today!
. . . . . .
Foster Home Application
- We reserve the right to approve or deny any application and the right not to disclose the reason.
- We reserve the right to visit the home where the dogs will be residing prior to adoption.
- All family members and any pets living in the prospective home must meet the dog prior to adoption.
- We do not allow any of our dogs to be chained, tied up, or locked in a garage. We do not allow our dogs to be crated for more than 4 hours except at bed time.
- Our dogs are “family” dogs. We do not allow our dogs to be “outside only”.
- We do not adopt out any of our dogs without a securely fenced yard.
- Apartments must be located downstairs with an enclosed, fenced patio. The fence must be 5 or 6 feet high.